SECTOR II – HIGH-VOLUME INDUSTRIAL TRAFFIC BARRIERS
The SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier offers the best security for commercial, residential and industrial sites, while simultaneously making life easier for installers thanks to its innovative mechanical design and electronics that reside at the top of the enclosure, as well as quick and easy commissioning via an intuitive graphic interface flush with features.
This high-volume traffic barrier helps to guard against unauthorised access, tailgating, vehicle theft and circumvention of paid parking systems with its rapid lowering of the boom pole – thereby significantly increasing security – and is tough enough to work reliably no matter where it is installed. When we developed the SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier, we didn’t cut any corners to ensure that it is a steadfast solution of the highest quality and durability.
A hard-driving, high-powered gearbox and tough-as-nails enclosure deliver the ultimate in long-term performance, placing the SECTOR II high-volume traffic barrier in a class by itself.
- High-volume capability.
- Battery backup.
- Rapid boom pole raising (3 metre version < 1.2 seconds).
- Smooth, intelligent speed control.
- High-torque boom pole operation.
- Robust, durable and slimline operator casing.
- LCD user interface for simple setup.
- Onboard Centurion code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality.
- Pre-galvanised enclosure improves corrosion resistance (of mild steel variant).
- Electronics reside at the top of the enclosure for easy access.
- Powder-coated aluminium – with condensation shield – lid gives the unit an updated appearance and protects electronics from moisture damage.
- Improved cable routing and securing make for a neat and tidy installation.
- Easy to achieve AC and DC isolation.
- Available in three stunningly beautiful colours, all sporting the striking crimson crown. Please note that a price premium applies for the gun metal grey variant.
- SECTOR 3 – Rapid speed high-volume barrier, 3m boom pole.
- SECTOR 4.5 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 4.5m boom pole.
- SECTOR 6 – Standard speed high-volume barrier, 6m boom pole.
SECTOR II TECHNICAL DATA:
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [*] – 7Ah battery (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [**] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight. [***] – Housing available in a Grade 430 stainless steel for coastal areas with no airborne salt and Grade 316 for extreme corrosion environments.